Monday, October 19, 2009

Diego At Play

Diego is a power player. It's all about peddling, driving, picking up and dumping garbage, smooshing play-dough, reading truck books, racing trucks, crashing trucks, lining up trucks, piling trucks, you get the idea. He's a kid with a plan and that plan usually involves a truck. We are constantly amazed by how fun and creative our little guy can be when it comes to playing.

He likes to ride his tricycle, but hates the helmet. He'd rather live on the edge without head protection. This just doesn't fly with mommy, so he grudgingly lets us put one on, then asks if he can take it off two seconds later.



Diego is very interested in categorizing and counting. Here he is doing some truck inventory. Believe it or not, I think there are a few missing from the photo.


Often, Diego will invent scenarios with his trucks. Here he is creating a traffic jam. When I came in the room, he was yelling at the other cars to get out of the way. After I took the photos, he got out his fire engine with the siren and made all the cars move over.


Tough day on the road for this dude and this penguin.


When I showed the following photo to Diego, he said, "Good morning!" I don't know what that means, but I removed the baby doll and a day later she was back in the same spot. Hmmm.



Sometimes Diego needs some 'me' time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your videos! Diego is quite a character. I'm sure he is a joy to be around!

Love, a. n.